Monday, January 14, 2008

Kolby the Hockey Player



Kolby had a lot of fun during the Terrace Hockey Tournament this past weekend. The team played awesome and the games were very exciting with 1 win, 1 tie, and 2 losses. Kolby played well even though he wasn't feeling 100%; he scored 6 goals in 4 games. We kept asking him if he was feeling healthy enough to play and he continued to say he is feeling Good! He is one determined kid with a lot of heart for the game. We knew different though because he wasn't playing his video games. We are very proud of our little hockey player. Kolby is feeling better now and ready for school.

He is missing his Gram though. Mom went to Vancouver today to start her 4 weeks of radiation. She is feeling a bit excited about this final step of her treatment. She is looking forward to relaxing, reading, shopping, eating out, and other 'Fun Stuff' for her. My dad is with her for the whole time and my sister is there for the first two weeks to get them settled. I am very happy for her to be in the final stretch, but sad that she will be away from us. I am used to mom and dad being there for us everyday. I think this is the longest they have been away from home and I already miss them. We will phone often and they will keep track of our daily activities on here. We love you guys and Miss you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby is growing up. It is a sad thing to see. I wish he could stay young. Man, you have a great kid and Kade is soo cute.lol