Friday, July 11, 2008

I NEED TO POST MORE OFTEN






Well, a lot to talk about. It's been almost three months since my last post. All three of you who view my blog may have lost interest by now. But I promise I will post more often.

Our kitchen reno has taken Way longer than we had ever planned. But I finally have a sink and stove. I am getting the rest of my counter tomorrow. My list of what Not To Do in a Kitchen reno is increasing. It is so worth the wait, I am loving every step of the way and I can't believe we lived with that ugly kitchen for eight years. I will post some pics of the finished project soon.

School is out and I am thoroughly enjoying my summer holidays. I always feel very tired the first two weeks of summer. Now I am getting my groove on, preparing our years fish, cleaning and organizing, working out again, and now I am getting ready for our holiday in the sun. We are heading to a cabin on a lake where the heat is. It is just for a week, but we will take anything. Real needs a break from the water. He has been going steady on our charter business since May. I can' wait to get away from the tv and ringing phones.

We have been fishing a couple of times this year and picked up some spring salmon. We have taken a few trips to Pike Island for picnics. We went on a Family Camping Trip to Water Lily Bay ( a beautiful lake not far from home). I have been going on dates with my girls to the movies, dinner and drinks. We have been busy, but we take time to relax as a family too.

Here are some recent pics and not so recent pics in random order:



3 comments:

Usman Zafar Paracha said...

Good blog. Wish you best of luck for good blogging.

Anonymous said...

Great blog Bert! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! and YES you need to blog more.