Saturday, January 5, 2008

I love my coffee. . .


Coffee is my time to stop and think, well actually not think at all, I just sip and enjoy the smell and taste of mocha. I like my coffee extra hot because I want it to last as long as possible. The day starts with planning what to eat for breakfast for four, sometimes just for three because most times I forget to feed myself, then getting ready for the day, finding clothes, looking for shoes and hats, cleaning and laundry, packing snacks (snacks are very important especially for boys), then 'what's for lunch?', then 'what's for dinner?', then cleaning and getting ready for bed, not to mention the phone ringing off the hook all day everyday, thank god for call display (of course we don't screen friends and loved ones - just those stinkin' telemarketers, but that's another post). So . . Ya, Coffee is my time of the day to just enjoy every sip, it gets me through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, that is a really nice coffee maker. Wow!

Anonymous said...

www.hurricanejude.blogspot.com